LIMITED AND COLLECTOR EDITION
Released in December 2016
Get notified of new limited and collector vinyl projects
Printed at The Fabrik, Your Favorite Enemies’ own merch factory.
- “The Uplifting Sound…” concert with remixed and remastered audio
- The 180g lathe cut audiophile hi-fi sound quality vinyl
- 4 limited collector hand-signed and numbered silkscreen posters
- A deluxe handmade silkscreen jacket
- A handmade silkscreen vinyl inner sleeve
- The t-shirt “Transcending Tides”
- The tote bag “A City Eroding Time”
- 1 exclusive set of buttons
- The DVD “The Uplifting Sound… Live in Shanghai, May 8, 2011”
*Members of the SFCC receive an exclusive clear vinyl instead of the original black one.
*The remixed and remastered mp3 audio and mp4 video will be sent upon payment confirmation.
5 years ago, on November 19, 2011, Your Favorite Enemies released “The Uplifting Sound Of An Epiphanic Awakening…” DVD, documenting the band’s first China tour and featuring their performance at the Shanghai MIDI Festival, a concert still considered by several Chinese music pundits and observers as one of the most iconic shows to have ever been performed in the country.
Therefore, in order to celebrate what has been a defining and pivotal moment in Your Favorite Enemies’ history, the band members decided not only to make “The Uplifting Sound” concert available for the very first time on vinyl, but to entirely remix and remaster the performance themselves, marking such a significant anniversary by sharing their personal and intimate sonic perspectives on a limited and collectible engraved vinyl.
“The Uplifting Sound” collector vinyl edition is handmade at YFE’s HQ, using the lathe cut technique on heavyweight 180g vinyl for the best possible hi-fi sound quality, to ensure the ultimate audiophile experience. This unique vinyl is housed in a handmade silkscreen inner sleeve and jacket, and comes with 4 limited collector hand-signed and numbered silkscreen posters.
“The Uplifting Sound” is Your Favorite Enemies’ second personal project to be released on the band’s limited and collector vinyl edition collection “Spin It ’Til It Bleeds”.
1) I Might Be Wrong (6:49)
2) Midnight’s Crashing (15:12)
3) Little Sister (22:47)
– 45 minutes of concert with remixed and remastered audio in mp4 format
– 65 minutes of exclusive interviews
– 60 minutes of French interviews
– Alex’s Super 8 short film project
– The short animation “Shanghai: Animated Adventures”